
The boys started holding hands for prayer at mealtimes last week. It is so precious, neither George nor I close our eyes when we pray lately. We both look at Vincent and Vincent watches Daniel while he's holding his hand. Of course we are all very focused on talking to God while this is going on.

I wrote before about our struggles to keep Daniel in his own bed. For months we would be alerted to the fact that he was in Vincent's crib by the cries coming from their room. Daniel has wised up and no longer causes Vincent to cry. They've gone to sleep together three times this week. We didn't know the first time until the middle of the night when they both started crying. So the next two times we put Daniel back in his bed. I'm tempted to let them figure out how to sleep all night together, but George is against this idea. We'll see what happens. It's just too cute.

4 comments:
I love the picture of them sleeping together. Vincent swinging in the big swing is so cute.- Tracy
The picture of them sleeping together made me smile and laugh out loud. They are so adorable. Miss you.
Love Bonnie
Daniel's hair on the swing is awesome :)
ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment