Friday, August 29, 2008

Jammies and Undies


Bedtime story with Daddy. Vincent just loves this book and Daniel has gotten very keen on reading lately, he didn't used to care for it much.

Our little couch potatoes are watching a very educational video on going potty. Notice the undies on Daniel. They're both straining to look around me as I take the picture, there is only one thing to look at when the tv is on.
You may have noticed the look of our blog has changed. I finally updated the template and my worst fears went unrealized as all of the previous posts are still here. In honor of our 3 years of blogging, I thought it was fitting to update the look. I think I'd like more templates to choose from if anyone knows where I can find a bigger selection, please let me know. We're also trying to figure out a better and much shorter name for the blog, so far we're drawing a blank. Maybe we should work on coming up with a name for our third son first, we haven't even started that discussion yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the new look :) can't believe daniel's almost done with diapers, he's getting so old! i love how much vincie likes books.
~megan

Angela said...

I love the picture of George reading to Vincent and Daniel. That's a keeper.

tami said...

oK, so you inspired me again. Time for me to do a little change as well. New colors on my blog..or should i say less color.
I love how they are both trying to look around you at the TV...i can imagine what they are thinking!!