Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer


Who needs toys when 2 boxes of diapers can be so much fun. (They wear the same size)

Auntie Tracy got this chair for the boys and Vincent loves it, he's in it all the time.

Our little artist, Daniel loves to draw and paint. As I write this, he's rummaging through my office drawer for the purple pen and index cards he draws on. At least 5 times a day.


Playing in the backyard with Auntie Jess before she goes back to college.

Vincent loves tomatoes, well, he loves most edible things and at least a few things not traditionally considered edible. ex: dirt & books. He helps himself to the tomatoes in our garden.

Sometimes the tomato eating gets a little messy. But he's a huge help in the garden.
Notice the professional bubble blowing technique.

Vincent loves wheels. He rolls cars and ATVs around the house. He climbs on bikes in the yard. He dances to the music this bike makes. He takes after his dad in this regard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you put that picture of daniel and me on costco photo share :)

Angela said...

It's nice to see your boys having some summer fun.

dnwilkinsonpfs@hotmail.com said...

those are all way too cute! I will get mine updated by this weekend I promise.

tami said...

I love the one of V with your sis and D in the background! Precious! What cuties you have! Can't wait to see the next one!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all of the pics! Keep them coming :)
~Megan