Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Fun

Gavin is now 7 months old and crawling. We had a little photo shoot yesterday. I'm practicing for a couple weddings I'll be shooting this summer.

We got to play in the sprinklers next door the other day with Maggie and Gabriel. Gabe just got a new baby brother a couple days ago. Gabriel, Maggie and Vincent were all born within a few weeks of each other.

Gavin is still not too interested in food. The only thing he keeps in his mouth are Cheerrios, but he makes this funny face the whole time he's chewing.
Who's who?
My mom sent me the photo on the left from when I was little after she saw the one on the right of Vincent.

7 comments:

tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tami said...

Too cute!! i love the comparison photos! Vincent looks like a fun little guy!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

That is hilarious! I totally just took a picture of Darian and Devyn sleeping like Tracy & I used to

TDM Wendy said...

love the cheerio face. love it.

Jessica said...

ok i think this might be the best post yet. i love all the pictures :)

Megan said...

Love all of the pictures! Can't get over how much you and Vincent look alike.

The Waltenburgs said...

Love the comparison photos! Totally trippy.