I was closing the refrigerator door as Gavin tried to sneak in. Daniel says: we always watch out for babies because they're weely, weely, weely expensive, huh.
On Tuesdays we go to the "Libelly" as Vincent says. We check out books and movies there.
The other day I said- Let's go to Marshall's. Vincent exclaimed "I wunna go on the Alligatuh!" I informed him that Marshall's doesn't have and Alligator but Burlington has an escalator. He says "An Escabatuh?"
After Vincent sneezes, he announces :"I burped"
"Curry George" is Daniel's favorite show. So long Bob and Larry, we moved on to the monkey.
We get balloons when we shop at Trader Joe's, but after one day they become "befloated".
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol....well, they are really expensive :) i'm glad you're documenting this stuff. so funny and so easy to forget if you don't write it down.
oh man i just love when little kids say funny things and your kids definitely say funny things :)
Post a Comment