Vincent and I got to go on a little date last week while Auntie Robyn watched his brothers. We rode on the BART train. Very exciting. We had a smoothie and hung out for awhile. It was fun spending time with just Vincent. He's such a great kid. Everything in life is exciting to him, he's a happy guy and goes with the flow really well.
We met up with Auntie Megan and Auntie Jess awhile ago and hung out for a morning snack and hot chocolate. I just got around to downloading the photos from my other camera.
On Mondays we go to our local library for preschool reading time. We were early this week, so the boys got to play around before the teacher came in.



Ooh, power tools. Cool! George made some adjustments to the train table. The boys were eager to help.



3 comments:
Thanks for the updated pictures - what a fun day to have a date with Vincent! I'm sure it was a blast!
look at all gavin's teeth! dominic has 4 up top and two below too...gav's look so much more grown in though. great pics.
Love seeing pictures of the bart trip I got to hear about! Your pictures and stories make me so excited to have kids some day! ...I'm not in a hurry to have kids, but I'll be pumped when it is time. :)
Post a Comment