Daniel wrote me a love note the other day. He asked what letters to write and spelled out his message. He's such a sweetheart... A lot of the time, he makes up his own words using the letters he's most familiar with. He gets a kick out of it when I read his writing, words like Dooitle and oodledo. Today, he wrote me a new word and gave it to me, sweetly saying, "here mom, I wrote this for you."
He's asked me what it said, so I told him so then he asked if that made me sad. I confirmed his hunch so he said he'd write me another note.

This week marked a milestone in Daniel's art. It's the first time he's made any attempt at coloring inside the lines. Below is his masterpiece.

Vincent is also an excellent artist. He picks something to color in and then colors it in completely. He's very intense about it. The two colorings below were by Vincent.

Watching how differently the boys color and how their styles change fascinates me.

He's asked me what it said, so I told him so then he asked if that made me sad. I confirmed his hunch so he said he'd write me another note.
This week marked a milestone in Daniel's art. It's the first time he's made any attempt at coloring inside the lines. Below is his masterpiece.

Vincent is also an excellent artist. He picks something to color in and then colors it in completely. He's very intense about it. The two colorings below were by Vincent.

Watching how differently the boys color and how their styles change fascinates me.

5 comments:
Okay that is awesome even though I don't want you to die.
Way to go Daniel... I will have to show Darian when she wakes up. She's learning how to spell alot more words but has yet to really get the writing of them down. :) Great Job!!!
doesn't that just melt your heart!!!??!!
hahahahahahahaha, i can't remember the last time i laughed that hard :) i don't want to you to die, but that is helarious! :)
~Auntie Robyn
what talented children you have!
Post a Comment