Yay Gavin! He is a champion at using the big boy potty! So after roughly 22,000 diapers over the course of 6 years I've just had my first week without changing diapers. Yes, this is the first time in over six years that I haven't had a kid in diapers. I'm loving it. And I'm so proud of Gavin. He's all ready to turn 3 now.
Friday, November 18, 2011
No More Diapers!!!!!!!!!
Yay Gavin! He is a champion at using the big boy potty! So after roughly 22,000 diapers over the course of 6 years I've just had my first week without changing diapers. Yes, this is the first time in over six years that I haven't had a kid in diapers. I'm loving it. And I'm so proud of Gavin. He's all ready to turn 3 now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!!! Congrats mommy! Well done!!
Whoo hoo! Congratulations!
Post a Comment