Monday, September 29, 2008

31 weeks

Most of our days look something like this: we all wake up sometime between 7-8am, followed by breakfast (usually pancakes) Lately the boys have been getting their baths in the morning because I'm just too exhausted come nightfall which is why Daniel has wet hair in this pic. Vincent goes down for his morning nap between 9-10 until 11 or 12. I say he goes down because he has not been falling asleep all that quickly. He might be phasing out of the 2 naps a day phase, but I'm not ready for him to yet, so as long as he's happily talking to himself in his crib for an hour or two, we're all happy to let the happy kid rest. During Vincent's morning nap, Daniel watches VeggieTales. We LOVE VeggieTales. This is when I get ready or work on the computer or clean...ha! Clean! That's not happening very much around here lately. Only the bare necessities. The dishes are washed, the clothes are washed, that's about it.
After Vincent wakes up, we eat lunch, followed by a couple hours of whatever we need to do that day. Naptime for the three of us begins at 2pm, my favorite hours of the day. It usually lasts about 2 hours, if I'm very lucky 3. This is when I get any office work done and also try to sqeeze in a power nap. They don't always sleep that whole time, but they stay in their beds for the most part. Vincent sleeps in the pack-n-play in our room otherwise their would be a huge party in the boys room everyday between the hours of 2 & 4. George comes home between 5-6. Dinner is at 6. The boys run around, playing, wrestling, knocking each other over until around 8-8:30 which is bedtime for them and lately, for me too.

For all two of you who actually wanted to see the 35+ pounds I've gained so far, here is the 31 week picture. Below is me at 31 weeks with Daniel. So theres no more pictures of me in a sports bra after my morning jog. Those days are long gone. Just walking at the zoo for a few hours sent me into contractions all evening a couple weeks ago. I've never been so out of shape. Surprisingly, I've gained about the same amount of weight, so that's encouraging.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Well geez beck how do you stay so slim when your pregnant. i mean you look exactly the same as when you were jogging all the time. all you got is a baby no fat. my one chance to be skinnier than you and it is kaput

Nicole Wilkinson said...

You look phenominal! I wish i looked that good without being pregnant. Hope you are hanging in there ok - can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

you do look amazing!
~megan

tami said...

ditto all that!!

One Crazy Mom said...

you have such a nice pregnant figure. be thankful for that long torso!

If you're ever in the mood for a good laugh let me know, and I'll e-mail you some pics of my preggo (non-torso) belly. Quite the sight.