Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Artists

This is Vincent's favorite book. He loves reading, and this one is getting really worn out from use and abuse. He's been learning more animal sounds, he names some of the fruit and when he sees the motorcycle he says "voom, voom".
Vincent had his 15 month Doctor appointment last week. He weighed in just shy of 26 lbs. He's around the 70th percentile for height and weight.

Down time with dad.

This morning, Daniel got to paint. He loves to paint and color. First he made one for mommy, the next one he designated as his own, then he kept going down the line. With each new paining he would say, "this one's for Grandma, this one's for Auntie Tracy" and on and on. I had to start labeling them so we wouldn't lose track of who's was who's. He needed a little encouragement to paint the last few and by the last paining, he really fizzled. He used up all the paint and he was no longer inspired. So he moved on to coloring with his markers.
Vincent has recently taken up playing the piano. He sits there for 10 plus minutes and just plays away. Several times now, I've left the office door open and come in to find him composing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

man your boys sure got the artist in you :)

Nicole Wilkinson said...

That is way too cute! I can't beleive how big/ old they are both getting

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see my painting :)- Tracy

dawnielle said...

I love catching up on your lives through your blog! I can't believe that Daniel is potty trained- CRAZY! I'm so inspired- I hope you took good notes so that you can pick your brain!

Jordan said...

You take the best pictures Becky!

Anonymous said...

when am i going to get a belly shot?