Vincent has been eating our tomatoes all summer. We have lots of tomato plants in our garden, but haven't seen the abundance I had been hoping for. The little guy helps himself to at least a few tomatoes every day. This results in most of his shirts having red stains all down the front and a bunch of seeds all over his tummy and chest. It's very messy, but I think all that vitamin C helps his immune system.
Daniel really enjoys coloring. I've got this stack of index cards in my desk drawer along with 4 metallic colored markers. He makes these drawings while I'm working at the computer. There is usually more than one done at a time. The first one is always Daniel's, the second usually goes to mommy, successive works of art are strewn about the house for all to enjoy. He was making so many, I started throwing them away whenever I'd see them lying around, but then I thought I should try and document the magnitude of his art collection. For months he would only use the purple pen, but it's finally run out of ink, so he's moved on to other colors in the palette. 
This is Daniel's desk. Yes, he even has a laptop on it. He was using my piano keyboard bench as his desk, but it kept inadvertently getting colored on.
2 comments:
That's Hilarious! I know how all the shirts getting stained goes. Daniel takes after his mom in the arts dept. huh?
man o man i miss those boys. they are both getting so big and wonderful
Post a Comment