We cut the last link off of Daniel's birthday chain this morning. Tomorrow he turns three. I sit down at the table and say to him:
"You know what that means, Daniel? Today is your last day of being two...that makes me sad."
Daniel says "you don't have to cry mommy"
I start to tear up.
I say, "but my little boy is going away, he's growing up"
he says to me "I'm not going away, I'm right here"
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
becky that story makes me want to cry. i just want you to know i think you are a great mom and you have absolutely wonderful kids.
That made me tear up. Makes me sad thinking about Darian turning 3 a very short few months from now. Jess is right you are a fantastic mom with 2 1/2 wonderful kids and we can't wait to see you all.
AWWWWW beck that is so cute ;)
~Auntie Robyn
Post a Comment