
Daniel is now three years old! He turned three on Thursday which was quite a day. Let me just say how thankful we are to be surrounded by such a wonderful family.
I came down with the flu Thursday, so we skipped MOPS and everything else. Our great friend and neighbor, Jordan took Daniel to MOPS which he loves while Vincent and I slept all morning. Megan came over and helped a great deal making Daniel's birthday special with balloons, presents and excitement. I ended up going in to the hospital that evening with pains in my stomach which didn't end up being anything except I was missing my little boy's birthday. After a couple hours of waiting in labor & delivery, I finally got dressed and tried to escape which is when I ran into my Dr. in the hallway. They let me go shortly after a meltdown by this sleep deprived, dehydrated, starving, hormonal pregnant woman and I got home in time to watch the family finish dinner and enjoy cupcakes made my Auntie Megan and Daniel. As a generous thank you to my selfless sister for helping us out all day, we gave her the flu. So sorry, Megan.

Here is our haggard family after a long week celebrating Daniel turning three. I just have to laugh.

The boys love their bikes.

Vincent went to be with his hair wet for naptime. He woke up looking awesome.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Daniel. That's too bad about the flu incident. That sounds TERRIBLE! I hope you are feeling better now.
i think you should do his hair like that all the time
Post a Comment