
We had a special treat for lunch today, Jordan and Maggie came over and we all had smoothies.

Daniel loves to color. Lately he's been experimenting with how to hold the pen. He's starting to color things in instead of just putting ink on the paper. It's so cool watching him develop these new skills.

Vincent loves to read. He'll sit there quietly looking at a book for 10 minutes at a time. He was growling like a lion while reading this one.

Daniel finished coloring, then ripped out a couple pages saying: "This one's for Auntie Jessica, she really likes my colorings." So we put them in the mail today and off to college they go. (Notice the shirt he's wearing, Jess.)

Speaking of shirts, Daniel got a lot of new clothes for his birthday, so in the mornings when I dress him he asks me with each new article of clothing: "who got this for me?" Then I tell him and he says: "That was nice of her."

Vincent loves anything with wheels. He is so close to riding this bike, his legs just aren't quite long enough to push the pedals all the way. So he stands up on the seat and rocks back and forth making the bike roll a bit.
Some of Vincent's new words include: motorcycle, Daniel, morning (good morning), cereal, & up. His first sentence was "I want that" which he uses a lot. He's trying out new words everyday, I'm sure we miss most of them, but it's so amazing hearing him try and say things like motorcycle and cereal.
Some of the cute things Daniel says:
- "we don't want to say 'I don't like you' because that hurts people's families"
- to Vincent: "Don't cry sweetheart"
- after puking: "I coughed in the toilet"
- "I love you, mommy. You're my family"
- to George at dinner: "So, how was your day Honey?"
- when stuck: "Unstuck me!"
- to mommy's tummy: "Hi baby, can you come out now."
9 comments:
i think this is my favorite post ever. it made me laugh and want to cry. i miss you and your boys so much and i cant wait to see you all. (3 weeks)
that is absolutely the cutest ever. I love hearing all the things they do and pictures just don't do it justice sometimes. Thanks for sharing.
Your boys are determined!! I love how Daniel's tongue is sticking out while he is coloring. And then there is Vincent who is determined and daring to be standing on that bike! Pretty impressive!!
also my favorite blog post ever... ;) i am so in love with those boys. can't wait to hang with you guys tomorrow!
~Auntie Robyn
Too, Too Cute!!! Your boys are at such a cute age. The next few years will be full of cute sayings like that. Make sure to record all of them:):)
Daniel is getting so grown up. It's good you are recording some of the cute things he says. We won't be able to see you guys for a while, we aren't coming up until next summer. =(
SO SO SO SO precious!!! Daniel will appreciate reading his comments when he is older, too! Priceless!
Too cute!
FYI - I lost my blogs! =(
I'm attempting to rebuild....
the new addresses are
http://www.herlastmite.blogspot.com/
http://taylortrashinptown.blogspot.com/
Oh man, I love the 'How was your day, Honey?"
So cute!
Post a Comment