This was the last five minutes of our two night camping trip. We were all a little fried at this point on our way to load up the boat.
Vincent actually fell asleep about 2 minutes after this shot. He looked like a little shipwreck survivor lost at sea sleeping while being towed.

We brought 32 flies home with us in the van, see Vincent's cheek. It was a fun camping trip, but I'm looking forward to the boys being older, sleeping better, learning how to swim. The boys are at a great age right now, all so young. But George and I are barely surviving it.
We're pretty consistent with naptime in our house. The boys don't cope well with life if they miss that part of their day. I was thinking as I sat on a bench one afternoon this weekend that it's been almost four years since I've been able to just go enjoy afternoons. It's always naptime or grumpy boys. I've got about four more years of this and then we'll be having fun together all day...right?



8 comments:
Oh, Becky... four years (IF you don't have any more kids!). I can tell you, though, that this summer has felt totally different for us than the last six. Danny is at a great age, but Annelise (3) is now potty-trained, likes the water, communicates better, and is more independent. Plus the two play TOGETHER! It makes traveling adventures so much easier. You'll get there (and then you will mourn the loss of your little babies)!
Becky! what a fun trip! It's so great seeing the smiles and fun! Camping is the BEST!
Love the pic of all three of them in the van!
That was so much fun seeing you guys and having the kiddos play together. They were living in the water for the longest time. The picture of them all holding hands is too cute!
i love the one of all three of the little guys holding hands. How precious is that?!!! What a blessing
oh that was such a fun trip. im so glad we got to go camping. i cant wait to do it again next year :)
Looks like a fun trip. It's hard to stay focused on the fun moments when it's so tiring keeping track of the kids. I only have one. I can't imagine 3.
Wow! Looks like you had a blast. We missed you guys and hope you never move cause Mags and I were lonely on Saturday w/out you. We can survive this craziness together. :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment