Saturday, August 22, 2009

Old friends

Jordan took this while Vincent was visiting maggie the other day. Those two get along so well together.
We got to see our old friends, Scott & Robin as they drove through on a road trip this week. I used to babysit Hannah when she was a baby, now she's got teeth missing. Last time we saw them, Daniel was a baby so it was fun to catch up.

5 comments:

The Perry's said...

Adorable pics. I'm thinking of having you do some pics for us. I need a good Christmas picture and want to include the dogs. I'll email you.

Megan said...

Such a cute pic of vincent and maggie, and I love the one of Gav sleeping!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Those are too cute. Vincent and Maggie is too adorable and Gavin... priceless.

TDM Wendy said...

Cutest bootie shot in crib ever.

The Waltenburgs said...

i love that, even though maggie's topless, she's got a tan line! priceless!