Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Vincent's 1st haircut

The boys before their haircuts
Daniel had a tan line on his forehead from camping last weekend. His new haircut shows his bright white head.


Vincent poses before his first haircut

The blue razz lollipop helped melt away his apprehensions

Being a good sport

The new do
We got to go camping this past weekend with my family. It was a lot of fun and we had perfect weather. Daniel spent most of his waking hours in the water, he loved swimming. Vincent was a big fan of the jet ski. Gavin hung out with his cousin, Dominic in the pack n' play.


Gavin's first spaghetti dinner
Gavin is now at that age where he goes under the dining room table to find snacks whenever he's hungry. The floor usually gets swept twice daily, which is nowhere near enough.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I think George has found his calling! The boys look so cute, and I'm totally impressed that you sweep twice a day!

Megan said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE VINCENT'S HAIR!!! I couldn't get used to Daniel's for over a month when you first cut his...I have a feeling it's going to be just as hard with Vincent. He looks so much older, and so handsome.

tami said...

I love the new do. Hopefully we will get to see it in person soon. I want a boat!! Looks like lots of fun. The floor is lucky to get swept once week or every other week for us. Kudos!!! You are a super star!!!

Jessica said...

i think vincey is officially a little boy now :( i think we've got another vincent on our hands with the way gavin is snacking :)