Daniel has had a Boston-like accent since he learned to talk. He doesn't pronounce his "R's". This week, that changed. Instead of saying "I Poked my coh." He now says, "I parked my car."
Auntie Kia made us an awesome Preschool Craft & Activity binder. The boys started on letter A yesterday. Vincent's begging for more, so that's what's next on our agenda for today...the letter 'B'.
4 comments:
love it!!!!
I can't believe how old Daniel looks in that top picture of him smiling at the camera :( I'm gonna miss that little accent. I'm gonna make him promise me that he'll stay 4 forever :)
So becky maybe I am just not that picture/computer savvy but how do you get your pictures so big? I love it! For some reason I can't really get a good header picture either. Teach me o wise one!
what smarty pants you have :)
Post a Comment