Sunday, February 14, 2010

Portraits

Last weekend I took a portrait photography class. It was fun getting to hang out with other photographers (okay, other adults) and learn more about photography. I also just entered my first photo contest. My Alma mater, Biola, is having a photo contest for their magazine, so these two are what I submitted. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

tami said...

All the luck coming your way! You are a great photographer! I only wish you lived closer so we could hire you! Wanna come visit? I wish!

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Love them - I love Daniel's eyes' next to the green paint on treehouse. Vincy is getting so big and handsome! :) Look forward to seeing you all hopefully very soon.

Leslie said...

SO amazing. You are a gifted photographer! Perfection!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Jessica said...

those are awesome. Can i vote on the pictures for the contest or anything?

Jessica said...

those are awesome. Can i vote on the pictures for the contest or anything?

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing