Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bedhead and Mornings

Daniel went to bed with his hair still wet last night and woke up with some pretty awesome bedhead. It's high time for a hair cut, but I don't like the thought of chopping those beautiful golden locks.


Poor little Vincent is sick for the first time. He has a very sore throat from what I can tell and last night had a 102.3 fever. It went down to 101 this morning, and as you can see here, he looks like he's feeling much better. He sounds terrible though. What a trooper.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daniel should go to bed with his hair wet more often because he is too funny in the morning. tell vincent i will be there soon to help him feel better and my roomie says your sons are beautiful

Nicole Wilkinson said...

WOW! I thought Darian had bad bedhead. That is just AMAZING! I am glad Vincent is feeling better. He did not sound good at all yesterday! Look forward to seeing you guys!