This is Daniel tucking in his doggy. It's his latest thing. He's says, nigh night, doggy, then puts his head on the pillow and places the blanket perfectly on top of him. The funny thing to me is that Daniel doesn't sleep with his head on his pillow and he doesn't pull the blanket over himself either, but I guess he knows how it goes for everyone else.Lately, when George comes home from work, Daniel has started greeting him "Hi, Honey."
Vincent is getting better at sitting up and rolling over. He can sit for about 15-20 seconds now before doing a faceplant. He's rolling over both ways, but still not that often. He just loves this jumper though.His hair has been falling out at an alarming rate this past month or so. I think we might be turning a corner though. It may just be wishful thinking, but I think I see some short blonde shimmer underneath those few long strands.
2 comments:
man your kids are cute. i cant wait to hear daniel say "hi honey" to george :)
Your kids are just about the most precious and beautiful people ever!
Post a Comment