Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007


Daniel and Darian are so affectionate with each other. They constantly hug and kiss each other and they play very well together.

This is Daniel going to bed with his music box night light that makes a light show on the ceiling and all the walls. He got it last year for Christmas from Auntie Megan but it's really become a hit now. He doesn't go to bed without it. He figured out how to crank it on himself so I can hear this little music box sound coming from his room when he wakes up in the morning or from his nap.

Vincent continues to scoot around the house. He is so strong, he does these push ups whenever he's on his tummy.


Daniel ended up straddling this same chair at this stage of mobilization. It's a dead end until he can learn to put it in drive instead of reverse.

Grandpa with Devyn and Vincent.





Christmas morning at our house. The boys really liked their new toys. It was so cute watching them play together, in the matching jammies, just happy as can be.


There was a lot of dancing going on at my parents house.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're getting so much bigger and cuter every day. great pics

Nicole Wilkinson said...

Those are all way too cute! I am so glad that they were able to play so much and have so much fun. Devyn can't wait until she is old enough to play with her cousins also. :) It's going to be chaos for the family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
Could you do something for me? Would you please tell your parents that Bill MacDonald passed away? Here is a website for them to get memorial details http://www.fremontcalvary.org/allupdates.html
Thanks Becky! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Stacey (Williams) Epps

tami said...

Oh how cute!! i love the push up one! Kaitlyn and Tim have been doing work outs together. They do push ups, sit ups and flutter kicks. Vincent is way advance!!

Leslie said...

OK, I want that cute little baby girl's outfit!!!! With the shoes, too!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! :^D I'm having fun following all the links from the RCS alumni pages and following links from those links. I left a comment over at your sister's blog too. You probably don't remember me (Nancy Olsson) but I went to Redwood until '93. Anyways, just had to comment because it's not often that I read other RCS people's blogs. Always fun to meet more bloggers too! :^D