Vincent is now 6 months old. He was a brave little man at his check-up getting shots with only the slightest cry. He weighed in at 19 pounds, 6 1/2 oz. He's 27 1/2" long.
Sitting is among Vincent's latest accomplishments. He can pretty much sit as long as he wants. But the longer he sits, the more he leans forward until after several minutes he's pretty much folded in half with his nose to the floor. He takes two naps a day, sleeps 12-13 hours usually at night, eats 2 solid meals and nurses 4-5 times a day. He's a happy, content little guy and we just love having him in our family.

7 comments:
Blast from the Past!
Hi Becky
Your boys are so cute!! I love looking at your blog to see how they are growing. I have 5 kids now (pictures on Redwoods website)ages 9,7,5 1/2x2, and 3. They are such blessings! I saw your mom, dad and Tracy a few months back at Paradiso.
Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
Love,
Stacey (Williams) Epps
i cannot wait to see this in person :)
Too Cute
I love the picture under the chair. That is great!! It brings big smiles to my face. Kaitlyn like to look at all the pictures as well!
So cute. I was talking to V on your bed the other day when he woke up from his nap and he was doing that. I tried to record it on my phone, but couldn't. So funny. Love the pic of him and Daniel under the chair :) They're going to be making forts together in no time.
I think that is so much fun that they are already enjoying eachother so much. I can't wait for Devyn to start doing stuff so her and Darian can play fun stuff. Hope you guys are doing well and we will see you in a little bit. Vincent isn't going to look as huge next to Devyn this time. She is growing so quickly!
I see you looking back at me when I look at Vincent's eyes :)
Post a Comment