Thursday, December 20, 2007

Look


I don't know where Daniel picked this up, but when I tell him to look at me when getting scolded (and today for this picture) he tilts his head way back and can just barely force his eyes to look into mine for his reprimand. He's such a comedian, unfortunately, more often than not it's when he's supposed to be doing something else.
We've had a pretty bad case of croup hit the boys this past week. There hasn't been much sleep for anyone at night lately. They've been troopers though. Vincent had to go to the ER the first night. I didn't know what croup was and he just wasn't able to breath. Who knew all you had to do is stand out in the cold... and not get any sleep!






5 comments:

tami said...

Look at all those rolls!!! I love them! I will keep all you in our prayers. Sleep is a must in surviving!!
Isn't it crazy ...you wonder where our kids pick up some of the things they do. The other day i was kinda ignoring Kaitlyn when she kept telling me she was hungry. She softly grabbed my face and turned it to hers and said look at my eyes mommy. LIke listen to me!

Anonymous said...

man, even when your boys are sick they are just too cute.

Anonymous said...

love the black and white of the boys!

rebekah@smith, party of 4 said...

i can't get over how adorable your boys are becky. love the shots of vincent scooting...addison JUST started to crawl this week...what a christmas gift to us. actually it is mixture of an army crawl/baby crawl. half on her stomach and half on her knees and hands. it is cute none the less.

Anonymous said...

Well said.