Thursday, April 09, 2009

2pm

At 2pm, Daniel was drawing a picture of his aunties, he pointed to each line and named them off.
He's been working on tracing shapes and letters on his dry erase board this week.
At 2pm, Gavin was hanging out in the Bumbo like a punk.
At 2pm, Vincent was asleep. He goes down around 1 these days and Daniel gets to hang out by himself for a little while. There goes mom's sacred naptime, but there is peace in the house.


Snuggle time is a favorite around here. Daniel is a sweetheart. He often asks If I can lay next to him on the couch when he's watching TV. Then he gets this sweet, cheesy look on his face and says "I love you mom." Melts my heart. Check out the dirty fingernails that Gavin's gnawing on!
Something clicked in Vincent's head this week and now he's talking up a storm. Last month it all sounded like gibberish, I'm sure he was saying real words in his head, they just weren't coming out where we could understand them. Now he's all talk and pretty clear a lot of the time. His favorite phrase... "I want that" erg.

The cousins came up for a visit last weekend. They all had a blast playing in the backyard and pigging out at the Ice Creamery.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I keep saying this, but I really want to eat your children. They are the sweetest, most beautiful boys in the world!! :) Ohhh!!! And Happy Belated Birthday, Becky!!!