Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Discharged

We're home and so glad to be here tonight. I'm just a little intimidated by all the medical supplies in our house right now.

5 comments:

Nicole Wilkinson said...

I'm so glad that you guys are able to be in your own home. The hospital is definetialy not a place that is relaxing to recover. Thanks for all the updates throughout. We love you all so very much and glad everyone is back home safe and sound.

tami said...

So happy to hear you are home! Wish i was around to help you! You will be a pro home health nurse after this. Then you could take your show on the road! 8)
You guys continue to be in our prayers. Gotta go show K more pics of Vincent. She keeps bugging me about it.

Anonymous said...

awesome!! I am so happy for you guys!!

erin

dawnielle said...

Welcome home Becky! How did yesterday go?

Rosalyn said...

Sweet , sweet Becky, so sorry for all you and your family have endured and so thankful for the very things you mention, family, friends, compitent medical care and a God who is always with us. I am glad you are home. I am glad your parents are/were there and so available. God is good. I'll be praying for continued healing and strength for you. Iloveyou.