It's 12:15am and Vincent is finally hooked back up to the antibiotics. There seems to be a little miscommunication between all the doctors so he's getting all three antibiotics tonight. Hopefully we'll get it straightened out in the morning. Better to err on the side of precaution.
Vincent is sleeping peacefully. He's been such a trooper. I just love him so much, I don't think he could be any cuter and more charming. Even in these difficult circumstances he's all smiles. I thank God for him.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Becky, we are praying for you guys and your Little Vincent! I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this with him...poor little guy. I pray that he is completely healed very soon!
love jenny and chad
Hi Becky! I am Wendy's friend, Sharon. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your gorgeous little family. Please hang in there little guy!
Kaitlyn wanted to see baby Vincent..so here we are again. I am so happy he got a PICC line. That will make things so much easier. I will have to shoot you an email later. You guys have been on our minds so much. Kaitlyn loves that little guy. We will have to try to get together while we are out for my bro's wedding in August!
Post a Comment